Saturday, February 03, 2007

Snow!

Well it is FINALLY looking like winter here in CT! And of course, it had to happen on a night when I was going out somewhere...Thing One and I went to the variety show at one of the local elementary schools. Not the one she attends, but that of several of her friends. We went to get an idea of what to expect when her school holds theirs next month. When we came out of the show, it was snowing! Okay, so it was sleeting, but it had been snowing, so everything looked nice.

I meant to post a picture of my double four patch in the last post, but I couldn't get the picture to upload. Unfortunately, the cd and the camera are not here now, they got left somewhere else in my travels. Sigh. I'll have to get them tomorrow.

In the meantime, I finished the bindings on the heartstrings quilt and the citrus fizz. I sewed the front of the bindings on two more quilts, which hopefully will get hand sews in the next few days. I also made 5 more hats. I need to get out my big bag of hats to get an accurate count, I lost count somewhere along the way about a week ago.

No comments: