Thursday, December 04, 2008

Updates

Why aren't there more hours in the day? I really need about 3 or 4 more hours each day to get stuff done.

Does anyone else use Google Chrome as browser now? I switched a little while ago and it is pretty good (less crashes than IE!) but it just doesn't seem to play nicely with Blogger. I'm fine until I try to upload pictures to Blogger, then I have all kinds of problems. Is it just me?

Okay, so I sent my Stitchers Angels goodies to Sabine. She emailed me and told me that she started a blog called Stitching Sewing and More. Click on over there to see what she is doing. You can also see the picture of the goodies I sent to her by looking at this post on her blog. Somehow, I never took a picture of the things in her package.

The Stitchers Angel package that I received came from Susana in Spain. You can visit
her here to see what is going on in Spain.

All my goodies (great colors of ric rac!) They are all wonderful!


The Little Blue Wren bag from Natalie at Cinderberry Stitches:


Helen's Armchair Caddy:

Leanne's Scissors case:

MayBritt's Bag:

A carrycase for a small notebook and pen (so handy, and it has an adorable bead on the end!)

A Thimbleholder that you squeeze to open, and there is a thimble inside:

Thank you so much, Susan!

2 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

great prezzies........

Sweet P said...

What an awesome collection of goodies to receive! I'm off to see the goodies you sent.