Monday, September 18, 2006

Monday...

This past weekend, Thing One and I went to a quilt show! It was in Bennington VT, at the local high school, and was hosted by the local guild: The Quiet Valley Quilters. This is the second time I've been to this show, and I've really enjoyed it both times. There were a lot of really nice quilts, a consignment booth with quilts, fabrics etc for sale by the guild, lots of vendors from the upstate NY, NH and VT area, a nice lunch provided by the guild and a daily lecture by Paula Nadlestern. We had a very nice afternoon, and I had some retail therapy: a couple of patterns, a book and a yard of fabric plus one fat quarter.

I am continuing to sort and fold my stash, and I am making a big pile of fabrics that need to be cut. I think I'll never finish.

Also, over the last few days I made a couple of Union Square blocks for my guild's Winner Take All raffle next week. Blue and yellow, 9".

1 comment:

Carol E. said...

Sounds like fun!