Thursday, May 17, 2007

Happy Blogiversary to Me


Wow...today is my blogiversary. Whoda thunk it? I never thought that blogging was something I would do. That is, until I went to Bonnie's website and discovered her blog, which led me around the Quilt Mavericks webring. Soon, I realized that there was a whole other world out there on the internet that was totally unknown to me. One year later, here I am!

Today I had a busy day, just doing Mom stuff and living life. Unfortunately, no quilting. I have hope on the horizon though...this weekend I'm going on a retreat! One of my quilting groups goes to Vermont for a quilting weekend each year. For the last 7 or 8 years, I've wanted to go, but it was always on dance recital weekend, so no dice. This year however, the retreat week changed, recital dates changed and I am able to go! Woo Hoo! On Friday, 12 of us will be going to the Fullerton Inn for the weekend, and we will be taking a class at the Quilt Shop next door. I can't wait.

2 comments:

Tazzie said...

Happy Bloggiversary to you! Here's wishing you many more!
*hugs*
Tazzie
:-)

Rose Marie said...

Congrats to you! Like you say, there is definitely another world out there in quilting blogland.