Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Pay It Forward, second Round



Is anyone interested in doing a Pay It Forward????
Since I just finished one up, I'm ready to do another one. I happened to see an open spot in this on Elsie's Blog. I just need three people to comment on this post who are willing to play along.

It’s based on the concept of the movie Pay it Forward, where acts or deeds of kindness are done without expecting something in return, just passing it on, with hope that the recipients of the acts of kindness will continue to pass it on.
Here’s how it works: I will make and send a handmade gift (quilted or something else) to the first 3 people who leave a comment to this post requesting to join this Pay It Forward exchange. Hopefully, I will get your gift out to you within the next 2 to 3 months. I will email each person for their mailing address and send the handmade gift when completed.

What YOU have to do in return, then, is Pay it Forward by making the same promise on your blog to 3 different people. Unfortunately, this is only possible for those of who have a blog.

So, who wants to Pay it Forward? Leave me a message.





1 comment:

Carol E. said...

I'll play! Just remind me, so I don't shirk my duties in the future. OK?