Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Lost Sheep



Okay, So I've been like Little Bo Peeps Lost Sheep...I've been really busy with real life, so I haven't been blogging. Hopefully things are calming down here now and I'll be able to post more regularly.

I just lost a post...I was trying to add the pictures to my pillowcase tutorial and the whole post disappeared. How Bizarre. Well, I'll try to add it again, but not today.

Last weekend I was supposed to participate in the Vermont Shop Hop, 14 shops in Vermont. I did manage to get to 4 of them, but the weather was bad, and I had to come back to Connecticut about 3 days early. I'm leaving tonight for Vermont again, and hope to visit the other 10 shops over the next 4 days. Hopefully I'll have a report about it next week when I get back home.

Since my last post, I've done absolutely no quilting at all. However, I have managed to do some knitting (I finished my 100 hats on the knifty knitter), and some crocheting. I've been using all my leftover yard stash (and some newly purchased) to make the afghan you see pictured here...I'm about 3/4 of the way done...it is pretty much queen sized I think. When you look at the picture, ignore all the yarn ends that need to be woven into the stitches.

No comments: