Here is the finished quilt from my guild's Solids Challenge. The animal print is the back and I had just had to share it because it is SO fun and cute (it came from Ikea, if anyone is ready to run out and buy some!). I ended up putting a red binding on the quilt because it looked good with the backing (and I had enough red, lime was my first choice, but I didn't have enough yardage of lime).
I also finished two UFOs that have been hanging around my house for way too long. The Tossed Salad Quilt was actually quilted in December of 2007 and has been sitting here in my 'to bind' pile since then. It makes no sense that it took me so long to do the binding, but I finally got it done! This quilt went to my guild's Community Service project.
This purple crumb quilt also has been quilted and waiting for binding for much too long (since January 2008!). This one had a reason for waiting so long: I couldn't find the binding fabric, but the other day it turned up so I quickly finished it before the binding had another chance to escape underneath a pile of stuff! This one also went to my guild's Community Service project. Unfortunately, I can't even see a dent in the UFO piles yet.