Sunday, January 21, 2007
Heartstrings Quilt Project
Well, it still needs the binding, but here is the (first, I hope) quilt for Heartstrings. It is about 44X60. It still needs a binding, but that shouldn't take long. This is the first quilt I did a panto on, and I'm not entirely thrilled with how the quilting turned out, but it was a learning experience...I had a lot of trouble getting the rows to line up correctly but I guess its just a matter of experience and practice.
This quilt didn't even put a dent in a small grocery sack of strips that I had. I could probably make a hundred of these quilts before I made a real dent in the scrap piles.