Friday, January 12, 2007

I killed my ipod

I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my new Ipod in the mail in the next few days.

Unfortunately, I ran over my old one last week in the grocery store parking lot, I think. It fell out of my pocket while I was loading groceries into the car, and I didn't notice until I was out of the parking lot. When I went back, it was on the ground, right where it would have been in the path of my car and the car that had parked there after I left. So maybe I ran it over, maybe the other car did, or maybe not. Either way, it was still functional, as long as you didn't want to see the screen.
Sigh. Oh well...I have taken the opportunity to upgrade to a new second generation Nano with a bigger memory than my old one. The bonus is that this one will be a spiffy red and engraved with my name.

No quilting today, somehow I managed to waste the entire day and get absolutely nothing done.

2 comments:

Carol E. said...

Hi Trace. You're ahead of me. I don't even know how to use ipods yet. Have never owned one. Hey, thanks for visiting my blog and commenting.... how silly of me. I'm a mentee for a girl at church and her birthday is coming up. That little thing I made today is perfect (and her favorite color is blue). Thanks for pointing out the obvious to me.

ForestJane said...

Hiya!

I would be happy to send you the code and link to the Heartstrings logo, but your comment on my blog came no-reply comment, so I can't e-mail you.

ForestJane