Sunday, February 03, 2008

Bargello Bowl

Well, I'm taking a break to watch the game now (well, the commercials at leat, the rest of the time I seem to be just running food for the couch potatoes!). I have been doing some sewing on my Scrappy Bargello. Not as much as I had hoped, but it's something, at least.

So far I've got 20 sets of 4 strips pieced together. I'm trying to decide if this is actually going to be a Scrappy Bargello as intended, or if it is going to morph into a Scrappy Trips Around the World. I'm having a hard time convincing myself that I want to deal with cutting those long tubes. If I do the Scrappy Trips, I only have to cut thru a tube 6 squares long. Hmmmmmm....we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

In the meantime, I need to put my gourmet talents to work shoving frozen bagels pizzas into the oven.

No comments: