Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Stash additions














Okay, now its time for me to 'fess up and show what I bought on the shop hop. I bought way more than I should have, but some of these things have already been used! (the Runaround bag pattern, the kit for the pincushion/trash bag). Also, some of these things are the free fat quarters that the shops gave out as goodies and a couple things that my Mom asked me to get for her. There are about 6 pillowcase fabrics in there for upcoming occasions that I need to give some kind of a gift.

5 comments:

Melanie said...

I think it's a pretty safe bet that most quilters at one time or another have purchased more than they should---But I cry out of one eye and laugh out of the other--because I always dearly love my purchases.....Keep smiling...

Marilyn Robertson said...

Looks like you really had a great time! Think of it this way, shop hop doesn't happen every day! *G*

Tonya Ricucci said...

whee, you got some fun fabrics. The whole shop hop looks like it was a blast. I think I'd prefer teh shops you did too with the batiks and contemporary fabrics. Love those animals driving cars.

Cher said...

oh, I agree with Ton, that fabric with animals driving really caught my eye too..lots of variety and fun stuff!

Idaho Quilter said...

You are going to love that Easy Angler, I use mine all the time. Nice haul you made, Are you going to show the bag you made.