Thursday, March 06, 2008

Upset with TIVO


ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so upset with my TIVO tonight that it is not even funny!! The Project Runway Finale was on tonight, and I had it set to record at 11PM (DH was recording something at 10 when the first showing of PR was on). Somehow, TIVO messed up and didn't record the finale for me!! Ugh, so angry.
Normally, Project Runway repeats about a million times, but of course THIS time, the episode doesn't replay until NEXT Wednesday. Grrr.

I do know who won, so I don't have to fret TOO much all week, but still...

3 comments:

Donna said...

its so frustrating when technology that we use simply fails...

Marilyn Robertson said...

TIVO can make your day or break it! At least there are reruns to be watched at a later date. I missed some of the shows so I am looking forward to the reruns!

Unknown said...

Ours has also done strange things sometimes too!