Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Okay, so now I'm going to try using Picasa to upload a picture. I've been told that it might make things easier for me, so we'll see. How surprised was I today to find that Picasa was already installed on my computer, thanks to DH and Google Pack! LOL.
Lets see if I can manage to post that picture of those contrary wife blocks that I mentioned earlier today.

 

I did do my celestial block for the AIDS quilt last weekend, it is off to the lady putting the top together. Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture because my digital camera was in the wrong state at the time. I figure I'll get a picture when the whole quilt is finished. I ended up doing redwork type embroidery in multi colors: a man in the moon, Saturn, earth and a bunch of stars. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Tracey in CT said...

Oh I'm just beside myself here, so happy that it worked so easily!

Watch out now, I'm ready to go! Now I need to figure out how to add stuff to my sidebar!

Tonya Ricucci said...

I like all those yellows - they really make those blocks sing.

Anonymous said...

what a great block! and I did use the kniffty knitter..is it not a great tool!