Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Preparing a surprise

 


This is my Mom (and me)in New York when we saw the Radio City Christmas Spectacular a couple of weeks ago. Next month, my mom turns 60. My dad got this idea that he should have a big surprise party for her birthday. So for the last two months, my dad, my brothers and I have been working on this party, which will take place on Saturday. We're going to have probably close to 100 people at the party. The biggest deal of the whole thing is that all of Mom's sibilings will be at the party. It has been probably 15 years since they have all been together at once. There are 7 of them (and my Mom is the oldest) scattered all around the country: one in Oregon, one in Nevada, one in Florda, another in Maine, and the rest all here locally. The 4 from out of state are all flying in Thursday and Friday and staying for a few days. I'm sure that Mom will be suprised by the party, but seeing her brothers and sisters will be the biggest surprise of all. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool!

Anonymous said...

You should always keep that picture. I'm visiting my Mom next week and I'm taking alot.